|Lesion Caused by|
Viridian Wasting Fever
After initial save vs poison or CON check is failed (or spell/curse begins) the disease is aquired.
- Diseases typically last for 3d6 days for Serious Diseases and 3d4 for Minor Diseases.
- Diseases attack the character's Constitution, draining 1 point of CON each day.
- A character under complete bed rest may make a sv vs poison (or CON check depending on how you roll) to avoid this Constitution damage. Performing any action beyond moving <10 meters daily negates this save/check.
- For every 2 points of CON damage a character suffers he/she will be cumulatively -1 on all actions. (For X in 6 rolls each -1 means you roll another d6, take the worst result).
- CON damage recovers at a rate of 1/day after the disease runs it's course or is cured.
- Characters reduced below 3 CON are rendered unconscious.
- Characters reduced to 0 CON are dead.
- After the disease has run it's course, characters recover CON a rate of 1 per day.
- I wouldn't let the players know how this works, just describe the mechanical effects and the terrible feels.
- Always remember to cackle with delight as the PCs slowly succumb to the Viridian Wasting Fever.