Saturday, September 2, 2017

DIY30 #2 - Dream Campaign


2. What’s a campaign you would love to play in, but nobody is running it?

This probably doesn’t warrant a blog post, but…


Anyway, OK. I am fairly certain no one is running this, nor will anyone ever do so...


If you image search "suspicious Elizabethan" this shows up first.



Elizabethan England, all characters are actors and/or playwrights, also everybody is a spy.

So deep, deep espionage.

No one can be trusted. Complicated webs of conspiracy woven ‘round fellow thespians, disaffected nobility, and even the Queen herself.

Networks of informants. Gunpowder. Treason. Plots.

Like, I used to think I wanted to run this… but no. It’s something I want to experience.

Also, I am like virtually sure that I never will.


\_(^~*)_/

Rules... Probably something light. Into the Odd could be reworked for it.

Stats: "Stage Presence", "Situational Awareness", "Rough & Tumble" ... maybe. 

So there, I started the work for you. 

Somebody make and run this, please. 
I will write sonnets and doublecross everyone. Much fun!!

#diy30