|This image per this license.|
A Post Game Report
Points of Possible Interest:
- Bat-Ears' drinking problem is really getting out of hand. His beatin' wrench was, however, mighty and occasionally beat the ship into functionality.
- Cpt. Cody seems to have slowly morphed into a brazenly wild redneck in space. (He probably only got the rank of Cpt. because everybody else on his previous ship died. I really played him like an less than competent, very impatient, bravado-driven loudmouth. Not by the book, but really, really fun.)
- M34BEL (that walking box with the tentacles, you know the one) seems to have shrank a bit and gained more ennui than when he/she/it last appeared.
- Yawitz, the long-suffering and smarmy Venusian scientist, suffered too many fools. He also proved to be much stronger than he looked. He was quite good at both techno-babble and running away.
- Audrey Orion, the Intelligence officer, did not make it, despite cautiously distrusting everyone and being shifty-eyed at every turn.
- The Phasic Hedgemaze got rephased until it was a straight shot to the door.
- The Giant Space Monstrosity and/or Weird Tentacled Lovecraftian Horror was killed with a Temporary-Black-Hole-Inducer/Annihilation-Cannon/Or-Something. So was a large portion of the ship. Cpt. Cody wanted to be extra sure it was dead.
- Doc Headson, that smelly hippy, didn't make it.
- We filled out the appropriate forms to ensure nobody got court-martialed.
Even though we ran a Mission Brief that I wrote, due to the nature of the system, I still got to be surprised by what happened. I think that may be Cosmic Patrol's greatest strength. You cannot expect what's coming.