Saturday, December 7, 2013

d8 Locales of Interest

Result 1- Click To Enlarge
These are a the sort of random encounter charts I make for my own games. They're quite a bit more robust than most. I tend to go on an on sometimes. 

I like to use encounter charts as plots, locations, things, etc. I definitely want to include, but at no particular time. I've begun to enjoy weaving more elements of chance into the fabric of my games.

A mild warning for the future: as the dX charts continue for larger dice, expect the results to get commensurately shorter. Now, without further ado...
Click to Enlarge
Result 5 - Click To Enlarge
Result 7 - Click To Enlarge
----------

Still reading this? If you liked that spot o' chaos above, why not check out an RPG product I've got for sale, maybe?

It's a bestiary entry, like this one. It also comes with an adventure featuring the monster in question, the Wretched Grasp. The adventure has it all: slime, tentacles, drowning, creepy pidgeon things, dangerous rope, oversized cook-pots, and ends with a platform for even more zany derring-do. It's also got some advice on handling problems that may occur (such as what to do if everybody dies).

All this is System Neutral so I'm basically selling some interesting ideas and amateur illustrations. In an effort to compete with all the preposterously good stuff that my fellow RPG nerds are just giving away, I've decided to put "The Wretched Grasp" on sale for one single dollar! Hurry this will only last for one week (longer if I forget to change it back).

There's a preview available over on Drivethrurpg, so check it out if you'd like. Or, take a look through the previous articles I've written and see if you think my stuff might be worth some spare change. 

Thanks,
Edward

The Wretched Grasp for Only $1.50 $1.00 ← Click For a Good Time...